Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

“BEWILDERED”





I am ready to go and packed my luggage on,
Suddenly, became so restless and confused.
But Yeah! I am delighted c’mon,
Even with so much love quite profused.

Away from home takes so much time,
But when at work time feels so slow.
Keep questioning this postulated events everytime!
Anyway, challenges come and let it melt like snow.

I am in the midst of happiness
Yes! Grateful, joyful but still faithful!
Waiting in vain with more patience that I possess
Thinking life is a gift indeed so meaningful.

Now I am leaving, but its just temporarily,
Be back to my homeland and to my family.
Though I left my heart bewildered and weary.
I’ll endure this trip, no doubt probably!



Maerz ✈️

“Everything you go through, grows you”








No comments:

Post a Comment

OFW Po Ako Hindi ATM

ABROAD isang salitang ang sarap pakinggan Feeling entitled kala mo naman sobrang mayaman Pinaganda pa ng katagang OFW Sarap sa tenga prang k...