Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 27, 2018

Desserts Made in the Desert (Food is Love ❤️)

     

     Many people says that “a way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.” This widely spread humorous saying is more on reality basis, a fact that a woman can make a man love her by cooking him good meals. 

     I love to cook, though I don’t consider myself as an expert and I don’t have enough trainings, certificates, diplomas and etc. I just want to make or prepare something as much possible to learn and experiement new recipes base on what I read or what I watch in the cooking shows. I am inspired of some recipes, food blogs, youtube and other apps but one thing is for sure I am trying to make it as my own version because I love to modify and make it as simple and delicious as it can be. In every tries the outcome is not always perfect so just keep on trying and experimenting until you reach the best result. 

     One of the show in youtube channel that I like the most is The bigger bolder baking by Gemma Stafford, at first I saw it in the internet while browsing for the perfect recipe on how to make a simple and easy no baked goodies. Suddenly it just hooked my attention and there are lots of episodes whether simple or complex that I guess even newbie like me can easily do. I also follow her website (Bigger Bolder Bakingwhere in you can see all the recipes in her youtube channel and it is very systematic. I can proudly say now I am a biggest fan 😉. 

     These are the recipes that I tried to make recently while I am here in KSA with and without occasions as long as I have time and urge to cook 😋 especially for my number one fan (my hubby)...


My No Baked Plain Cheesecake

Ings:
500g cream cheese (i used president brand because its sale in tamimi🤣)
500g thick cream
1sachet of Mr gulaman powder dissolved in hot water
250g condense milk
3 egg yolks
Vanilla (optional)
For the crust:
250g graham cracker (crushed)
100g unsalted butter (melted)

How to Prepare:
  1. For the crust since I don’t have crushed grahams and I used the biscuits, I put it in the food processor until its finely crushed.
  2. Put the melted butter and continue to mix it until it is well combined,
  3. Get a springform pan and put the mixed crush grahams with butter. Flattened and level it to make a crust. Set aside and put in the fridge.
  4. For the filling, in a bowl add the cream cheese, thick cream, condense milk and drop of vanilla and mixed it using a mixer until its well combined and creamy.
  5. Put all the mixture in a pan (i used my rice cooker for this) and make the mixture boil in a low temperature while continuosly mixing it gradually add the egg yolks. When it start boiling pour the gelatine dissolve in hot water and continue mixing 3-5 minutes will do.
  6. Get the crust in the fridge and slowly pour the mixture and level it.
  7. Use the remaining crushed graham and sift it on top of the cheesecake as garnish. 

     Oh lala this is very simple and so yummy 😋. I can describe it as if you are eating an eggpie and a cheesecake in one because of the creamyness of the cheesecake filling. Soft, creamy and so tasty my husband love it 😍 as he always loves me ❤️😍. 





No Baked Oreo Cheesecake w/ Love

Ings for the crust:
250g oreo cookies (crushed)
100g melted unsalted butter

For the fillings:
100g oreo cookies (slightly cut into small pcs)
500g cream cheese (i used president brand)
500g thick cream
1 cup condense milk
1/4 cup sugar
Drop of vanilla essence (optional)
3tbsp Gelatin powder dissolve in hot water
14 pcs whole oreo cookies (for toppers)

How to prepare:
  1. For the crust: crushed the oreo cookies in the food processor and pour in the melted butter and mixed it well.
  2. Get the springform pan and pour in the crushed oreo with butter, spread and flattened it to form a crust. Set aside and keep in the fridge.
  3. To prepare the cookies and cream filling. In a bowl put the cream cheese, thick cream, condense milk, sugar and drops of vanilla and mix it with hand mixer until the consistensy becomes creamy and thick.
  4. Gently pour the melted gelatin powder and mix it thouroughly then add the oreo bits and fold it to the creamy filling.
  5. Gently pour the cookies and cream filling into the crust and flattened it with spatula.
  6. Garnish with oreo cookies on top and oreo bits.
  7. Let it set in the fridge overnight
     Well guys the first try wasn’t as perfect as the plain cheesecake that I made before but the taste is perfectly done with the right sweetness and natural taste of cookies and cream.




No Baked Caramel Cheesecake (Biscoff)

Ings for the crust:
250g lotus biscoff biscuits
100g melted butter

For the fillings:
200g whip cream
125ml thick cream
1 cup Biscoff lotus spread
1tbsp gelatine powder (mix in warm water)
250g cream cheese
1/2 cup condensed milk

How to prepare:
  1. For the crust: crushed the lotus biscoff cookies then add the melted butter and mixed well.
  2. Get the springformed pan and pour in the crushed lotus biscuit and pressed it evenly to form a crust. Then set aside inside the fridge.
  3. To prepare the filling pour the whip cream and mix it using handmixer until thick in consisteny then add the cream cheese, lotus biscoff spread and condensed milk and continue mixing until well incorporated and it reach the creamy texture.
  4. Mix the gelatin powder in warm water and pour it on the creamy filling then fold it evenly to the mixture.
  5. Pour the creamy filling over the crust evenly
  6. Melt a cup of biscoff spread and drizzle it on top of the cake and put in the fridge overnight.
     This cheesecake is one of the most tastiest I made. The distinct caramely taste of the lotus biscoff spread made the fillings so rich and tasty. It is a lil bit sweeter as compare to my previous no bake cheesecake recipes, maybe next time I will adjust the measurement of the condensed milk since the biscoff spread is naturally sweet already. I so love love it ❤️❤️❤️




Oreo Cookie Butter

Ings:
15 pcs Oreo cookies
1oz or 28.5g butter
1/4 cup Fresh milk or evap milk

How to prepare:
  1. Remove fillings of oreo.
  2. In food processor pulse the cookies until they become fine crumbs.
  3. Add in melted butter and evap milk and pulse it together until becomes thicknin texture.
  4. Store in a jar for up to 6 weeks innthe fridge.
     I made this oreo cookie butter when I watched Ms Gemma Stafford in youtube and followed his bigger bolder baking page. Now I am a big fan of her 😉. This is so easy with blending a 3 ingredients only. I just modified the measurements and oh! so yummy and very smooth, I can even get a spoonful and eat it straight or make a desserts out of it.

Here is then link for the original recipe if you wanna try it.



Chunky Peanut Butter Oreo Truffles

Ings:
1/2 cup oreo cookie butter
1/2 cup oreo cookie crumbs
1/2 cup Chunky peanut butter (goody)

How to prepare:
  1. Mixed together the oreo cookie butter and the crumbs.
  2. Make a small bite size balls out of the dough and place them in parchment paper.
  3. Chill in the fridge for 15 mins.
  4. Melt the chunky peanut butter in the microwave         (1 min or 30 secs only) 
  5. Dip the truffles until it is coated with melted peanut butter and place on the parchment paper.
  6. Repeat on the rest of the truffles.
  7. Store in a fridge (can be up to a week)
     Delicious truffles and it is bite sized so everyone would love it. I made it from the oreo cookie butter that I made recently. Maybe my son would love it too when I made this truffles for him on my upcoming vacation. ❤️❤️❤️ 




No Baked Choco-Peanut Butter Cheesecake

Ings: 
250g digestive biscuit
100g butter
250 ml whipping cream
250 ml thick cream
500g cream cheese 
1/2 cup condense milk
5g gelatine powder (melted in hot water)
1 cup chunky peanut butter (goody)
1 cup Semi sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup thick cream

How to prepare:
  1. For the crust: using food processor crush the digestive biscuits until it become fine crumbs then add the melted butter and mix until well incorporated.
  2. Pour the crumbs in the springformed pan, flattened it evenly to make a crust. Set aside and put in the fridge.
  3. For the filling: whip the cream until it doubled then add the thick cream, cream cheese, peanut butter and condense milk. Mix it altogether with a hand mixer until the consistency become creamier.
  4. Melt the gelatine powder in hot water and gradually add to the creamy mixture and mix once again.
  5. Get the prepared crust and pour the filling, level it with spatula and put in the fridge overnight.
  6. For the granish, Add the 1cup of thick cream and 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips in a bowl and put in the microwave about 30secs to 1 minute (just for the chocolate to melt) mix it with a fork and let it cool a little bit. 
  7. Pour the melted chocolate mixture on top of the cheesecake and put again inside the fridge for about 1 to 2 hrs. 
  8. Ready to serve!
     Here it is! I made it for my special day and its the fourth cheesecake flavor I got to make so far. More to come, since cream cheese are everywhere here in Riyadh 😆 I can’t wait to make more and more cheesecakes. 

“Life is short, eat dessert FIRST” 😋😋😋















No comments:

Post a Comment

OFW Po Ako Hindi ATM

ABROAD isang salitang ang sarap pakinggan Feeling entitled kala mo naman sobrang mayaman Pinaganda pa ng katagang OFW Sarap sa tenga prang k...