Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 15, 2019

“My Little Man”


I was so depress feels like pricked by a roses torn
And suddenly you came, and that time you were born,
An overwhelming happiness i felt inside the room
Even though a crushing tummy pain I felt inside my womb.

I am sorry during those days that I almost surrender
But thanks to God who always stands as my defender.
I’m getting nervous each day but feels happy to meet you
I really tried my best to keep and protect you.

I am so grateful that day of November one,
As i heard your loud cry oh my little one
I saw a cymbals whose brand name is Yamaha Zildjan,
Meanwhile, my tongue just pronounce your name as Ziljhian.

Please forgive mommy as she works far away,
But in her heart and mind you always stay.
Though It’s full of regret that she’s not there as you grow, 
But thas is Your mom’s huge sacrifice for you to know.

Time flies so fast and now your becoming my little man,
As long as I am strong I’m here to do all I can
Although mommy is not beside you as of now,
She will saves a lot and our next journey will be better than now.

I love you son for the rest of my life
I miss you too each day and every night
You are the reason that’s why I survive
Just forgive mommy and promise you soon I will arrive...


By: Maerz
















No comments:

Post a Comment

OFW Po Ako Hindi ATM

ABROAD isang salitang ang sarap pakinggan Feeling entitled kala mo naman sobrang mayaman Pinaganda pa ng katagang OFW Sarap sa tenga prang k...